Air Conditioning Experts Servicing Edmonton Alberta
Legacy Heating and Cooling has extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC systems! Call (780) 733-1256 Today!
At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Edmonton Heating and Air Conditioning Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling Ltd.?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
- Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
- A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
- 24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
- Financial plans that work for your budget
- Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Furnace Cleaning In Edmonton
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor.
The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used.
Local Edmonton Trane Dealer
Local Edmonton Goodman Dealer
There’s a good reason why thousands of the nation’s HVAC professionals recommend the Goodman brand. Dealers are completely comfortable with Goodman brand products that will keep their customers satisfied and enhance their own reputation.
Select Goodman brand manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001-certified, an independent standard accepted worldwide as the benchmark for quality manufacturing and management processes, and ISO 14001-certified, an international environmental certification.
With over $100M investment in new manufacturing equipment, Goodman is positioned to provide high-quality products for years to come.
Standards That Are Anything But Standard
For over three decades, thousands and thousands of HVAC pros have recognized Goodman’s commitment to quality products. In fact, we are so committed that we built out our 4.2 million square foot manufacturing facility to be ISO 9001-certified, the independent standard for quality manufacturing and management processes, and ISO 14001-certified, an international environmental certification.
While Goodman’s products are good, “really good,” we continue to invest in research, reliability testing, and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to provide you with the highest-quality products for years to come. Want to know even more about the quality policies, procedures, and process that Goodman has in place so you get the most comfortable indoor environment possible.
Here are some HVAC tips to help.
• Keeping the cool air inside is just as important as keeping the warm air outside. Caulking, weather stripping, and adding additional attic insulation will help keep cool air inside during the summer.
• Make sure the air is flowing properly through the vents. Inspect the ductwork for holes or separated joints, and hire a professional to repair them.
• Add insulation around air–conditioning ducts, when they are located in unconditioned spaces, such as attics, crawl spaces and garages; do the same for whole house fans where they open to the exterior or attic.
• Homeowners should check the SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating of their air–conditioning unit. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy efficient the unit is and the lower your utility bills will be. Upgrading to a higher SEER rating can save homeowners hundreds of dollars a year on their energy bills.
Consumers may want to consider an energy-efficient model, such as the Goodman GSX air conditioner. New models are Energy Star® qualified, use environmentally friendly refrigerant and have high-efficiency scroll compressors that enhance reliability and contribute to the extremely quiet operation of the units.