AC Repair in Fort Saskatchewan
Legacy Heating and Cooling has extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC systems! Call (780) 733-1256
Air Conditioning Fort Saskatchewan-Legacy Heating and Cooling
At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Fort Saskatchewan Air Conditioning and Furnace Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
- Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
- A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
- 24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
- Financial plans that work for your budget
- Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
- Carrying Goodman, Lennox, Trane, and Coleman Furnace and AC Equipment
Duct and Furnace Cleaning in Fort Saskatchewan
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor.
The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used.
Air Conditioning & Furnace Maintenance Fort Saskatchewan
The benefits of HVAC Maintenance are long-term and significant
Fort Saskatchewan HVAC service and maintenance
- Regular service maintenance saves you money in the long run.
Studies indicate that regular service can reduce energy bills as much as 30% and increase the longevity of your equipment.
- Service maintenance is the easiest way to protect your investment.
Maintenance ensures your system is running as efficiently, effectively, and safely as possible.
HVAC Brands We're Proud to Carry
Legacy only uses the most efficient and cost-effective HVAC products. We pride ourselves on putting quality and customers first! We will equip your new home with the best HVAC system and offer the most reliable residential heating service in Edmonton and Calgary.
Contact Us Today
We’ll help you find the right heating and air conditioning system for you and your budget.