When it’s time to book an AC repair call (780) 733-1256
It can be nerve-racking when your air conditioner starts to act up. There are lots of factors that cause AC systems to malfunction; some you may be able to troubleshoot yourself, others require an HVAC professional. If you are comfortable doing troubleshooting yourself, we recommend following our AC Troubleshooting Guide.
Call for a quick AC consultation
If you are unsure whether you need professional help, you can always call Legacy for a quick consultation. With many decades of experience in air conditioner repair in the Edmonton area, we know the most efficient and effective solutions for all your air conditioner problems. We guarantee you the most knowledgeable, experienced and professional service around. We never suggest a customer book an air conditioner repair service unless it is truly necessary.
Legacy Heating and Cooling has extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC systems! Call (780) 733-1256
Air Conditioning Repair Edmonton-Legacy Heating and Cooling
At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Your Edmonton Air Conditioning Repair Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
- Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
- A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
- 24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
- Financial plans that work for your budget
- Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Some tips below.
• Keeping the cool air inside is just as important as keeping the warm air outside. Caulking, weather stripping, and adding additional attic insulation will help keep cool air inside during the summer.
• Make sure the air is flowing properly through the vents. Inspect the ductwork for holes or separated joints, and hire a professional to repair them.
• Add insulation around air–conditioning ducts, when they are located in unconditioned spaces, such as attics, crawl spaces and garages; do the same for whole house fans where they open to the exterior or attic.
• Homeowners should check the SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating of their air–conditioning unit. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy efficient the unit is and the lower your utility bills will be. Upgrading to a higher SEER rating can save homeowners hundreds of dollars a year on their energy bills.
If the air–conditioning unit needs to be replaced, homeowners should be aware of the U.S. Department of Energy legislation that requires all new, central air–conditioning units manufactured after January 23, 2006, to have a SEER of at least 13.
Consumers may want to consider an energy-efficient model, such as the Coleman Echelon™ 15+ SEER air conditioner. New models are Energy Star® qualified, use environmentally friendly refrigerant and have high-efficiency scroll compressors that enhance reliability and contribute to the extremely quiet operation of the units.
Furnace Repair Edmonton
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor.
The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used. To date we have installed, repaired, or replaced commercial HVAC systems for:
Air Conditioning Maintenance and repair Edmonton
The benefits of HVAC Maintenance are long-term and significant
HVAC service repair and maintenance
- Regular service maintenance saves you money in the long run.
Studies indicate that regular service can reduce energy bills as much as 30% and increase the longevity of your equipment.
- Service maintenance is the easiest way to protect your investment.
Maintenance ensures your system is running as efficiently, effectively, and safely as possible.
HVAC Brands We're Proud to Carry
Legacy only uses the most efficient and cost-effective HVAC products. We pride ourselves on putting quality and customers first! We will equip your new home with the best HVAC system and offer the most reliable residential heating service in Edmonton and Calgary.
Contact Us Today
Edmonton Area 780-733-1256 Calgary Area 403-451-1337
We’ll help you find the right heating and air conditioning system for you and your budget.