When it’s time to book an air conditioner repair call (780) 733-1256
It can be nerve-racking when your air conditioner starts to act up. There are lots of factors that cause AC systems to malfunction; some you may be able to troubleshoot yourself, others require an HVAC professional. If you are comfortable doing troubleshooting yourself, we recommend following our AC Troubleshooting Guide.
Call for a quick AC consultation
If you are unsure whether you need professional help, you can always call Legacy for a quick consultation. With many decades of experience in air conditioner repair in the Edmonton area, we know the most efficient and effective solutions for all your air conditioner problems. We guarantee you the most knowledgeable, experienced and professional service around. We never suggest a customer book an air conditioner repair service unless it is truly necessary.
Book an air conditioner repair service
If you know you need the assistance of an HVAC professional, call us immediately or use the form below to schedule a repair service that works with your schedule.
Legacy Heating and Cooling has extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC systems!
Call (780) 733-1256
At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Your Edmonton Air Conditioning Repair Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
- Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
- A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
- 24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
- Financial plans that work for your budget
- Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Furnace Cleaning And Repair In Edmonton
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor. The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used.
Air Conditioning Maintenace and repair Edmonton
The benefits of HVAC Maintenance are long-term and significant
- Regular service maintenance saves you money in the long run. Studies indicate that regular service can reduce energy bills as much as 30% and increase the longevity of your equipment.
- Service maintenance is the easiest way to protect your investment. Maintenance ensures your system is running as efficiently, effectively, and safely as possible.
Contact Us Today
Edmonton Area 780-733-1256 Calgary Area 403-451-1337
We’ll help you find the right heating and air conditioning system for you and your budget.