Furnace Repair Experts Edmonton
Legacy Heating and Cooling has extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC systems! Call (780) 733-1256
Contact us today if you have a No Heat Emergency! 780-733-1256
At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Edmonton Furnace Repair Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
- Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
- A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
- 24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
- Financial plans that work for your budget
- Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor.
The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used.
The benefits of HVAC Maintenance are long-term and significant
- Regular service maintenance saves you money in the long run.
Studies indicate that regular service can reduce energy bills as much as 30% and increase the longevity of your equipment.
- Service maintenance is the easiest way to protect your investment.
Maintenance ensures your system is running as efficiently, effectively, and safely as possible.
Communities We Serve in the City of Edmonton:
East North Central, West Beverly Central, Londonderry North Central, Queen Mary Park, North Downtown, South Downtown, West Calder, East Mistatim, South Westmount, Groat Estate East, Northwest Industrial Glenora, North Jasper Place, Central Jasper Place, Buena Vista West, Northwest Industrial Winterburn Edmonton, West West Jasper Place, West Edmonton Mall Central, Mistatim Central, Beverly East, Castledowns Landbank, Oliver East Lake District, West Lake District, SE Capilano, West Southeast Industrial, East Bonnie Doon Central, Bonnie Doon South, Bonnie Doon East, University West, University Strathcona Place, Kaskitayo West Mill Woods, East Mill Woods Southwest, South Industrial, East Southeast Industrial, South Clover Bar Riverbend, North Clover Bar Meadows, West Castledowns, Heritage Valley, North Westmount, Ellerslie