Legacy Heating and Cooling has extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC systems! Call (780) 733-1256 Today!
At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Leduc Heating and Air Conditioning Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling Ltd.?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
- Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
- A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
- 24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
- Financial plans that work for your budget
- Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Here are some tips from the experts at Coleman®
• Keeping the cool air inside is just as important as keeping the warm air outside. Caulking, weather stripping, and adding additional attic insulation will help keep cool air inside during the summer.
• Make sure the air is flowing properly through the vents. Inspect the ductwork for holes or separated joints, and hire a professional to repair them.
• Add insulation around air–conditioning ducts, when they are located in unconditioned spaces, such as attics, crawl spaces and garages; do the same for whole house fans where they open to the exterior or attic.
• Homeowners should check the SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating of their air–conditioning unit. The higher the SEER rating, the more energy efficient the unit is and the lower your utility bills will be. Upgrading to a higher SEER rating can save homeowners hundreds of dollars a year on their energy bills.
Furnace Cleaning In Leduc Alberta
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor.
The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Stony Plain
The benefits of HVAC Maintenance are long-term and significant
- Regular service maintenance saves you money in the long run.
Studies indicate that regular service can reduce energy bills as much as 30% and increase the longevity of your equipment.
- Service maintenance is the easiest way to protect your investment.
Maintenance ensures your system is running as efficiently, effectively, and safely as possible.
Local Edmonton Goodman Dealer
Contact Us Today
We’ll help you find the right heating and air conditioning system for you and your budget.