HVAC Repair Experts Edmonton
Legacy Heating and Cooling has extensive experience and knowledge in HVAC systems! Call (780) 733-1256
At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Edmonton HVAC Repair Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
- Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
- A highly competitive preventative maintenance HVAC Program that saves you money long-term and offers priority service
- 24-hour furnace repair and air conditioner repair
- Financial plans that work for your budget
- Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor.
The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used.
HVAC Repair and Maintenance in Edmonton
- Regular service maintenance saves you money in the long run.
Studies indicate that regular service can reduce energy bills as much as 30% and increase the longevity of your equipment.
- Service maintenance is the easiest way to protect your investment.
Maintenance ensures your system is running as efficiently, effectively, and safely as possible.
Local Edmonton Goodman Dealer
Tips on Saving Energy Dollars in Your Edmonton Home
A typical Canadian family spends more than $1,700 a year on home utility bills, yet making some simple changes around the home can save money and make heating and cooling systems more efficient.
By evaluating facilities and equipment, World Energy Solutions (symbol: WEGY) helps businesses lower their utility consumption and maintenance costs and extend the life of their equipment.
“Many of the energy-saving strategies we use for our commercial customers can also be applied to the home,” says Benjamin Croxton, chief executive officer of World Energy Solutions. “There are many common-sense, low-cost and no-cost ways to lower your home energy use as well as many new technologies that can be applied to your home’s energy-consuming systems.”
Here are some tips from the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy on things homeowners can do to make their homes more energy efficient:
* Turn down the temperature of your water heater to the warm setting.
* Use energy-saving settings on refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, and clothes dryers.
* Use compact fluorescent bulbs, which can save three-quarters of the electricity used by incandescent bulbs. First to be replaced should be any 60-watt to 100-watt bulbs that are used several hours a day.
* Have your heating and cooling systems serviced in the fall and spring. Duct sealing can also improve the energy efficiency and overall performance of your furnace or central air conditioner.
* Clean or replace the furnace, air conditioner, and heat-pump filters.
* Assess your heating and cooling systems to determine if you should replace or retrofit them to make them work more efficiently to provide the same comfort, or better, with less energy.
“If your home’s central air-conditioning system is over 10 years old, a new state-of-the-art system can save you 30 percent or more of your home’s air-conditioning expense,” says George Walker, an air-conditioning expert with World Energy Solutions.
Local Edmonton Goodman Dealer
Contact Us Today
We’ll help you find the right heating and air conditioning system for you and your budget.