HVAC Rough-in & Duct Installer – New Home Construction
Legacy Heating & Cooling is Alberta’s fastest growing HVAC & Plumbing contractor and a leader in the industry. We focus on excellent customer service and professional installation and service of HVAC & Plumbing equipment. Legacy strives to have an enjoyable and hard-working culture. We work as a team and support one another to get the job done in a successful manner.
Legacy Heating & Cooling is looking to add to our fast-growing Edmonton team. We are looking for employees who want an enjoyable work atmosphere, bring a positive and driven attitude, and pride themselves in high quality workmanship provided to the customer.
Seeking All Levels: 1st to 4th Year Apprentices to Journeymen
- Rough in & ductwork installations in new home construction
- Furnace, Air Conditioning, Water Tanks and IAQ Installs
- Knowledge of current HVAC & related building codes
- Ability to read blueprints, joist charts for hole cutting & to follow layouts for installation
- Ability to communicate professionally & efficiently with other trades & employees
- Ability to lift 50lbs and push/pull/carry heavy objects
- You must be able to climb ladders & work in small spaces
- Ability to adhere to company guidelines for installations, quality control procedures & maintaining our expectation for quality workmanship all while completing installations in timeline allowed
- Follow and participate in Legacy’s Safety Program.
- Attendance at all company events and meetings.
- Sheet metal certifications an asset
- Minimum 1yr residential install experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with clean abstract
Legacy Heating and Cooling prides ourselves in a respectful, positive and fun work environment. We will provide you with a fully stocked truck. We offer a piece pay structure with a bonus incentive and up to $3,000 starting bonus for the correct candidate! Plus, many programs such as tuition reimbursements, clothing and tool allowances, as well as the best health/dental benefits, RRSP matching, health & wellness spending account, vacation pay, bonuses/commissions, plus much more!
Join our team today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18 – $35+ per hour
How to Apply
Apply via email with “HVAC Rough-in & Duct Installer – New Home Construction” in your subject line.
HVAC Brands We're Proud to Carry
Legacy only uses the most efficient and cost-effective HVAC products. We pride ourselves on putting quality and customers first! We will equip your new home with the best HVAC system and offer the most reliable residential heating service in Edmonton and Calgary.
Contact Us Today
We’ll help you find the right heating and air conditioning system for you and your budget.